OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR TRANSFORMATION
We boost human potential by creating frictionless access to money and financial opportunity
22 years transforming digital banking
With an exceptional track record, iuvity delivers innovative and secure digital banking solutions serving the needs of financial institutions that want to positively transform the lives of their customers.
At iuvity we seek to humanize the relationship between people and their financial world by providing digital banking solutions that are designed to delight users promoting increased adoption of digital channels, enabling meaningful human interactions between clients and bankers that result in effective cross-selling to deepen customer relationships and improve customer retention rates, all while protecting consumers and financial institutions from the ever-increasing digital fraud threat. With a strong regional presence, serving more than 10,000,000 users and 4 billion transactions in the last year, we cover the entire spectrum of digital banking capabilities required by financial institutions.
Key milestones in our evolution
We have arrived at time in which banking is becoming ubiquitous through non-financial brands, who partner with financial institutions to embed their financial products in the context of their business, for example, retail stores offering Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) options on their e-commerce sites. Key to adapting to current market demands, is the adoption of Open Banking as a core service enabling businesses to create financial services based on people's needs. Open Banking services paired with the flexibility to offer differentiated client experiences through Micro Frontends that are seamlessly embedded in non-banking platforms, create a winning combination that unlocks huge revenue growth potential for financial institutions and their partners.
TODO1 is founded
- Online banking solution used by large banks in Latin America
- Creation of a Payments platform
- Enabling e-commerc
Creation of leading digital signature certification service
More than 1 billion transactions processed
- Fraud prevention services launched (Adaptive Auth & AntiX)
We are recognized by GARTNER as a “Cool Vendor” for Digital Banking
- Launch of QR code-based payments with “pay” and “request to pay” capabilities (adopted by more than 1 million businesses and 3 million users)
- Pioneering Mobile Banking in Central America and the Caribbean
- Enabled real-time multi-country money movement transactions
- Processed more than 2.5 billion transactions
- Our digital banking solutions serve more than 7 million registered users
Launch of our new Originations solution for digital account opening and new user onboarding
- Open Service Platform + iuviPROFILER incorporate AI & Machine Learning
+10M Reach milestone of more than 10 million registered users using our digital banking solutions
- More than 4 billion transactions processed per year
- Our journey to enabling Open Banking begins
- Our Open Service Platform enables more than 170 digital banking services through open standards-based APIs
- GARTNER includes our Open Service Platform in their Hypecycle publication as a noteworthy platform to consider for enterprise digital transformation and digital banking in the region
- SARA is born. A Smart Anti-fraud Rule Assistant, it makes complex fraud prevention rules simple for business users.
- iuviPROFILER is enhanced with behavioral biometrics capabilities
- Achieved ISO27001 certification
- Launch of PÁGALO, a payments innovation platform
- iuvity brand launches
Join our team
B Corp Certification
SSAE18 Audit Compliance
We achieved SOC1® Type 2 / SSAE 18 compliance. This evaluation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is aimed at Service Organizations and reviews the relevant internal controls regarding the handling of financial information. Type 2 certification complies with reporting on the fairness of the presentation of the description, the adequacy of the design, and the operational effectiveness in achieving related control objectives over a specified period. The achievement of this certification elevates the organization over its competitors, due to the unique capacity to satisfy the contractual requirements of a greater number of institutions and as a competitive advantage in the management of internal controls.
Partnerships and Alliances
We have developed alliances with important infrastructure and technology companies to offer our clients the best solutions on the market.
Explore our solutions
Digital Fraud Prevention
Open service platform